Updating WoocommerceMarch 27, 2017 2017-03-27 0:50
You can choose to update WooCommerce with one click or manually update it.
Be sure you’ve read and understand how to update your site, then come back to your live site to update..
- Back up your live site.
- Go to: Dashboard > Updates within WordPress.
- If there is an update, you’ll see WooCommerce in the list of plugins/themes to update.
- Tick the checkbox next to plugins/themes/WooCommerce, then select Update Now button.
Again, be certain you’ve read how to update your site.
- Downloadthe latest version of WooCommerce from WordPress.org.
- Upload the unzipped WooCommerce folder to the wp-content/plugins directory on your web server overwriting the old files.